Thursday, November 8, 2007

assorted


No pics of it yet, but I'm steadily working on my bolero. I was a wee bit concerned that I would be running out of yarn, because I decided to not do the decreases on the front- I'm busty enough that I want as much fabric there as possible- and I think I'm going to make it a little bit longer- and cables use extra yarn too. So I bought a couple more skeins at the Double Ewe.
I am really quite happy with this project. I put one of the arms on the needle last night, so now I can work on either the body or the arm, whichever appeals to me in the moment.
I am really pondering whether or not I should start St Brigid. I love it so much, and I think I know what yarn I want... and I've got that 25 per cent off coupon waiting for me... So yarn cost would be around 70 bucks... thats really good for a sweater. Especially this sweater. We'll see.

No comments: