Friday, December 21, 2007

Tis the season

Well, I'm just about finished with Ice Queen, although she has been renamed- she is now Snow Maiden. I finished the picot edging on the top, but have run out of yarn... I could go get another ball right now, but I stepped in cat puke, so I washed my foot in the bathtub, and then decided to just take a shower. So now my hair is wet, and it's mildly cold out (actually warm for Minnesota at 37) so I don't want to go out. I'll go get it tomorrow.

I am working instead on my bulky bolero- this thing is not quick, because I get bored with it so quickly. However, tonight, we'll hopefully hunker down with some movies so I can get some solid work done on it.

Not much else is going on right now- just relaxing. It's so nice not making a big deal of Christmas, and just enjoying it as a day of rest and relaxation. More power to those of you who do it up in a big way... but I appreciate my quiet holidays!

Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas, whatever you celebrate- have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Britta -
Is she finished yet? Can't wait to see her!